Update on Coronavirus:This guidance is based on the recommendations of the UK Chief Medical officers.
Stay indoors and avoid contact with other people immediately if you’ve travelled to the UK from:
- Hubei province in China in the last 14 days, even if you do not have symptoms
- Iran, lockdown areas in northern Italy or special care zones in South Korea since 19 February, even if you do not have symptoms
- other parts of mainland China or South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan or Thailand in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if your symptoms are mild)
- other parts of northern Italy (anywhere north of Pisa, Florence and Rimini), Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Vietnam since 19 February and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if your symptoms are mild)
Use the 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do next.
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
We have two pharmacists in the practice team now who can treat you for minor ailments and help you with medication queries. At present, they are available on Tuesday morning, Thursday morning and afternoon.
NHS Brent Health App
Brent Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) launched the free app in response to calls from patient groups. Brent Health App’s purpose is threefold:
- To communicate health news
- Help find local services
- Provide healthcare information.
Users can also book GP appointments, order repeat prescriptions, access summary medical records, find local services and use as a symptom checker.
To add the app to your phone for free, search Brent Health App in Apple App Store or Google Play.
The practice no longer accepts the disposal of sharps bins from patients. Kindly call the Brent Council for more information.
The following link will be useful for your guidance: